- Amount: 1 staffs
- No experienced required
- Location: 9/31 Street No.9, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM city.
- Team: Research
- Application deadline: 16/06/2021
- Making plans and strategies to boost revenue on e-commerce platforms.
- Identifying, building and implementing sales plans for the product line assigned on e-commerce sites, website and app.
- Following up sales of the commodity group assigned.
- Coordinating with warehouse staff to track inventory.
- Giving reports to work to the line manager.
- Taking care, building and maintaining partnerships with e-commerce platforms to support and boost sales.
- Building online wholesale/retail distribution channels on e-commerce platforms and other online sales channels such as social networks.
- Receiving & reporting feedback from customers, distributors and partners.
- Updating and providing all information about the brand, prices, distribution, the company's product quality, services, policies, preferential treatment and promotion programs.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experienced in Cosmeceuticals, E-commerce and sales development via e-commerce channels.
- Good communication and persuasion skills.
- Ability to plan, implement, monitor and report to work.
- Hard-working and able to work under pressure to get final results.
- Pay attention and keep up with trends.
- English - Basic reading comprehension skills.
- Skills - Teamwork.
- Skills - Time management.
- Skills - Self-study and independent work.
- Skills - Agility and good communication.
- Attitude - Putting customers at the heart.
- Receiving detailed instructions and training in work.
- Working in a dynamic, creative and positive environment.
- Given the best conditions to develop yourself and your skills such as teamwork, leadership, time management,...
- Competitive salary, motor vehicle allowance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: Job_Full Name, or fill out the form below.