- Amount: 1 staff
- No experienced required
- Fluent in Chinese (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Salary: 7,000,000 — 12,000,000 VNĐ
- Commission: 30%
- Location: 9/31 Street No.9, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM city.
- Team: BD (Business Development)
- Application deadline: 10/06/2021
- Selling & converting the international clients (according to the company’s database) into selling possibilities and generating revenues from the same.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Working closely with suppliers in order to prepare goods and follow up on the production process, assuring everything is on schedule when orders are received.
- Working with logistics companies (about freight charges, insurance, customs clearance, fumigation, phyto,…) and providing them with necessary documents to perform international contracts.
- Keeping yourself up to date with the latest industry regulations and product’s knowledge.
- Performing some other management activities related to customers and sales activities.
- Graduated from Universities with majors relating to Import-Export (Foreign Trade University, College Of Foreign Economic Relations, University of Transport and Communications…).
- No work experience required but some past experience in international sales is an advantage.
- Fluent in Chinese (both speaking and writing).
- Diligent, patient, high sense of responsibility.
- Good at Communication, Presentation & Negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in office computer skills. Knowing how to use photo editing and graphic design software is an advantage.
- Competitive salary + bonus + commissions (commission up to 30% each order).
- Comprehensive training and mentorship from the beginning.
- Deep learning in the Import – Export industry.
- L&D (Learning & Development) programs on developing personal knowledge, competencies and soft skills.
- Dynamic, young and connected work environment.
- Working hours: 08:00 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday + 2 Saturdays per month.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: Job_Full Name, or fill out the form below.