- Amount: 1 staffs
- No experienced required, opening for Students.
- Location: 9/31 Street No.9, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM city.
- Team: Marketing
- Application deadline: 20/06/2021
- Creating content, campaigns & posts for fanpage, website and workshops, supporting events for subsidiary companies of the Group.
- Preparing, publishing and proofreading content before posting.
- Developing ideas for videos/posts with the team.
- Writing performance reports after campaigns.
- Editing simple videos and images for product marketing (will be instructed).
- Managing and updating content on the website.
- Staying updated with new trends.
- Graduated in Economics or Business Administration.
- At least 1 year of experience in content marketing.
- Working hours: 08:00 – 17:30 for Monday to Saturday (1 Saturday off per month).
- Good writing skills (in Vietnamese & English).
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (having photoshop skills is an advantage).
- High teamwork spirit.
- Have a personal laptop and transportation.
- Good communication and persuasion skills.
- Ability to plan, implement, monitor and report to work.
- Hard-working and able to work under pressure to get final results.
- Ability to work independently and work in teams effectively.
- Desiring to innovate at work and develop yourself.
- Income: Competitive salary + KPI bonus. Salary is negotiable when interviewing.
- Opportunities to be guided and trained if you have no experience.
- Building relationships with partners.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: Job_Full Name, or fill out the form below.